The temporary theme is "Get rid of Covid, not your values". I would like to make a video about family life during this change. My goal will be to show the closeness/differences among families now that we are forced to spend more time indoors. I will be asking questions about what life is like now for your family. Things you miss, things you do now that you haven't before, etc. I want to show what is important and what we should not let go once Covid is over
How We Would Do It:
Safety is of upmost importance! There will not be ANY close interaction between myself and you/your family. So here is how it would work...
- I will come to your house, but not come inside. I will set up my camera in your yard with a zoom lens so I won't be close to you or your family.
- I will have a long pole with a book mic at the end of it to capture your voices without you having to touch the mic.
- I will ask you a series of questions that you will answer in "answer form". For example: I ask "What do you do now that you haven't done before as a family", and you answer "Something that we have never done before as a family that we are doing now is Tik Tok dances together", etc.
- I will ask a series of 5 or 6 questions, as well as film you doing something in your yard like playing with your kids or dancing, etc.
- Once that is over, it will take me about 2-3 weeks or so to put everything together.
- If you participate, I would need a written form granting me permission to use your faces/names (names can be fake) in my video for my portfolio, social media, etc.
Are you willing on filming?
If so... just fill out the form below and I will contact you with details on dates I can come out. I will send you a questionnaire ahead of time so you can prepare your answers.